Monday, August 11, 2008

A brief introduction...

Hello to all in cyberland!

No, this is not my first blog; I've gone through many online journaling attempts, but of course, this time I'll make it stick!
This blog is starting out to journal my attempt at completing the 23 Things program through Columbus Metropolitan Library's Learn & Play initiative. No, I do not work for CML. Thus, no free flash drive. Bummer. But more importantly, this will in a way force myself to more fully adopt the sometimes daunting topic of Web/Library 2.0. So week by week, as I complete the 23 Things repertoire, I'll post my thoughts and reactions, and post other technological Web goodies I stumble upon as well.

~T

1 comment:

Gerald Schwab said...

I'm very glad to have you joining us! I'm off to do my things #1 and #2.