Tuesday, December 2, 2008

23 Things Bonus: 10 Random Things

Aaaand, another post! This "extra credit" post is supposed to be 10 random things about me.

1. I grew up hating my name, mostly because it gets mispronounced all the time and I get tired of having to spell it for the people at Panera. But I actually like it now. It's unique, and I like not having the same name as everyone else. I know when someone says, "Hey Talia!", they're talking to me!

2. I have an undergraduate degree in Early Childhood Education from Indiana University, even though I grew up in Columbus and just came back here after graduation.

3. I met my husband in high school, although we were NOT high school sweethearts. We were both in orchestra together, I played the cello, he played the violin.

4. In college, I was a member of the Indiana University Speech Team, and we competed in competitive speaking contests. I loved it so much, I now help coach a local high school speech team!

5. I hate going to concerts, although I love music. I don't know, I hate crowds, and I don't see the point in paying money so people can bump into you and block your view.

6. My favorite food is lasagna, but no meat sauce, please!

7. I don't own an ipod. Well, that's not true, I have one, a gift, and it's an old ipod, but I just don't have a use for one in my life, so it's unused.

8. I went to Indiana U., and I am a IU basketball nut! So don't bother asking me about OSU football, I bleed cream and crimson!

9. When I was a kid, I didn't play with Barbies, I guess I didn't find them interesting. My favorite toy was a stuffed llama named "Llama" (I guess I couldn't think of a good llama name).

10. A stupid movie that I will never get tired of watching: Muppets Take Manhattan.

~T

No comments: